Monday, December 1, 2008

GREEN JEANS AND MUFFINS


I am SSSOOO excited to be putting this "Green Jeans" coat in my etsy store! It started with some butcher paper and measuring devices, some seam fitting and LOTS of ruffle gathering, and HERE IT IS! I have designed a collarless fleece lined jacket with skulls, ruffles, lace, yards of snuggle!!





My daughters love wearing hoodies, but feel like mummies when they have a heavy warm jacket, hooded, or collared jacket. I have included a scarf and a muffin hat to top off the set. The flower pin can be worn on the lapel or the hat. I am almost done a cupcake coat with hot pink and chocolate fleece, cupcake hat, and pink crocheted lace.


I am taking orders for them in all sizes and colors- giving customers the choice of fabrics and trims. These are so much fun to make!

They all include a muffin hat, scarf, and flower pin. So keep peeking in to Half-Pint Creations to see the fun and funky designs being added.







Have a wonderful magical day!

Amber

No comments: