Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Eat Yellow Snow!






Sculpting has been a love of mine for a while now, and coming up with tiny new creations is a ton of fun. My ornaments are on sale in my etsy store right now- buy 5 and the sixth is free, so I thought I'd introduce a few of my snow friends before they melt away. As always, personalization is always free, and custom orders are always welcome!


















Since I have battled weight all my life, this little green guy is near and dear to my heart. He is by far, my favorite "snowchubby"!





One of my best sellers at shows, this little guy is a great ornament as a baby's first. Comes in pink, blue, and green with room for baby's name and birthdate. One of my fave's!









Last but certainly not least is my sweet little working snowman- or in our case working snowoman. This design is three years old, and I still get a kick out of it!
Come on over to http://halfpintboling.etsy.com to check out the many ornaments available for sale!

Thanks for popping in for a visit and have a magical day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! these ornaments are absolutely adorable!!!

Amariah said...

Thank you for following me :-) I love your snowmen!

Ziggy0025 said...

I remember the first half pint ornament that I got from my grandma. Every Christmas it reminds me of her... thanks for the memories. Take care... your first babysitter.