Friday, February 13, 2009

Mama, I love you THIS much!

My little girl would come running across the room, arms open wide, with big smiles, saying, "Mommy, I lub you all da way to Okiehoma!"(we had just taken her first plane ride to meet my soon-to-be husband's family in Oklahoma). Like any parent, grandparent, or anyone that loves a child, I would melt- and remember why I wanted to be a Mama in that very moment.

To capture that feeling year 'round, on Valentine's weekend, Feb. 13, 14, and 15, all of my customers will receive a free heart magnet with any purchase! It includes choice of skin color, adult name, and can be personalized with all of your children's names.


For your free magnet with free shipping, hop on over to http://www.halfpintboling.etsy.com/ and make a purchase of any item in the store. You will automatically get your free magnet, just convo me with the details and it will come lovingly wrapped in bubble wrap to it's new home.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with all of your loved ones- and remember to let them know just how much they mean to you every day!!

XOXOXOXOXOX,

Amber



5 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice! I love this, great idea!

Pocketful Of Sunshine said...

This are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!

rkdsign88 said...

So cute & love the design.
You have pretty blog too :)

Jazzy Jemz said...

Thank you for the comment and supportive thoughts.

These magnents are to stinkin cute. I love stuff like that

Pocketful Of Sunshine said...

You have won an award! ;) Check out my blog for details.