Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Singin' and Sewin'

The fabric overfloweth.
After cleaning out my studio,
PAINFULLY
organizing hundreds of yards of fabric by color,
I came to a conclusion.
Time to destash!
A couple months ago I opened a second shop called
"Do Re Mi Fa SEW".It is full of appliques,
fabric packs, fleece packs,and smaller amounts of beautiful fabrics -
perfect for the DIY seamstress.
I just recently added some of my own original appliques.
You'll find skulls,
cupcakes, and more cupcakes.Of course I HAD to make one for my itty bitty,
my sweet little cupcake,
my little puffalump.
All I needed was my vivacious toddler,
a couple M&M's for bribing purposes,
and my camera.They will soon be available on tees with matching skirts in my clothing shop-
HALF-PINT CREATIONS,
just in time for spring and summer.
Throw on a pair of sandals,
add a boutique hair bow,
and turn your little one loose.
I have added lots of Spring florals to my newly cleaned studio,
so keep an eye out for some yummy new
Averi Swing dresses in bright bold florals. Something NEW FOR SPRING-
matching hair deliciousness!
Happy Creating!

No comments: