Monday, January 4, 2010

New Shop Contest Rules Expanded!


Half-Pint Creations is expanding! I have decided to open a new shop by the beginning of next month. My new shop is in desperate need of a name. I am holding a contest to find that new name. The shop will carry appliques, fabrics, scrap packs, hand sculpted buttons, and patterns of some of my designs.
I had originally asked for music related names for the shop. There have been a few great suggestions! I would like to open the contest rules to suggestions that are not exclusively music related. The winner receives a gift basket tailored to the ages and interests of their children. Not a Mom? Then the gift basket is a basket for you!
Keep those suggestions coming... I just love to see the creativity of my online friends! You can suggest as many names as you like.
Have a wonderful magical day!

No comments: